Salaparuta White DOC Cl 75
Free shipping in Italy for orders over 180€
- Salaparuta (Trapani)
- Middle mixed clayey
- Salaparuta White DOC
- Catarratto - Ghardonnay
- Age Vines
- 10 years
- 500-600 meters - sea level
- In the counter with density of plants per hectare medium-high (3,000 plants). Guyot pruning .It produces 90 quintals for hectare
- Mediterranean, with warm summers and mild winters.
- Manual (by the end of August to the third week of September)
- Soft pressing of the pomace maceration on the skins for 8 hours at 4° C. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature 17-18° for a period of 15-20 days
- 90 days in steel and one month in bottle temperature controlled
- Sterile cold with microfiltration and pressure of nitrogen
- Color yellow color more or less intense. It smells fine and elegant with a delicate flavor, typical of the area
- To be drunk very young
- Very cool (13 ° C) and not too moist, protected from light.
- Serving temperature
- 8°-10° C.
- Recommended glass
- For white wines form a tulip with long stem. Transparent glass.
- Alcohol content
- 13% VOL.
- Cl 75
You might also like
(There are 4 other products in the same category)