Capinera Red Terre Siciliane IGP
Free shipping in Italy for orders over 180€
- Salaparuta Hills (Trapani)
- Middle mixed clayey
- Terre Siciliane IGP
- Nero d'Avola - Merlot
- Age Vines
- 15 years
- 450-600 meters s.l.m.
- In the counter with density 'of plants per hectare medium-high (3,000 plants). Guyot pruning without spurs. .It produces nb 90-100 quintals per hectare
- Mediterranean, with warm summers and mild winters.
- Manual (by the end of August to the third week of September)
- Soft pressing of the pomace maceration on the skins for 8 days. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature 28 ° C for a period of 8 days (malolactic)
- 2 months in steel and 2 months in bottle
- Sterile cold with microfiltration and pressure of nitrogen
- Ruby red color with purple hues.The smell delicate with hints of red berries and distinct aromas of cherries .The e'elegante, full-bodied and wide. Pleasant persistence.
- Over 3 years if stored in appropriate cellars.
- Very cool (13°-15°) and not too moist
- Serving temperature
- 16°-18° C.
- Recommended glass
- For young red wines to form high and wide enough to be able to catch the bouquet.
- Alcohol content
- 14% VOL.
- Cl 75
Assaggiato in un ristorante siciliano, molto buono, acquistato, lo consiglio ++++
(There are 4 other products in the same category)