copy of Malvasia Raffia Cl 75
Free shipping in Italy for orders over 180€
- City of Salaparuta and Marsala (Trapani)
- Malvasia White
- in 6 months small french oak barrels and 6 months in bottles horizontally.
- Golden yellow color with copper hues.
- The broad and rich with hints of very special Honey and herbs such as rosemary and oregano.
- Sweet, full and smooth, full bodied, pleasantly aromatic scrub Mediterranean, grapes and dried apricots.
- Up to 6 years if stored in appropriate cellars.
- In a cool (13° - 15° C.), not damp, protected from light.
- Pairings food
- Ideal for baking cakes and pastries.
- Pastry recommended Romeo Home
- Ricotta tart, sfinci, babà cream or cream
- Serving temperature
- 12° - 14° C
- Recommended glass
- Goblet for liqueur wines and dessert wines to form small and narrow.
- Alcohol content
- 16% VOL.
- Cl 50
- Manual with stopper cork, bind with raffia and trademark in wax lacca. Production Limited
(There are 15 other products in the same category)